Hello everyone

Introduce yourself, create test postings or talk nonsense
SoleSoul

Hello everyone

Post by SoleSoul »

I'm quite shocked and very happy to see everyone here.
I was so sorry for what happened back then so I periodically googled gapan and linux to find already where you went gapan. Now I found you. ;)
It's really nice to see how you come back to the surface and the nice old community is back together.
In the meantime I switched to arch linux because I was bored and I found it to suit me very well.
Now I will download this one to test it and watch your work.
Thank you again for your help in my first steps back there.
Good luck everyone with your new toy / donation to the world, and have fun!

SoleSoul
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Hello everyone

Post by gapan »

Welcome SoleSoul!

Nice to see you here too! Hope you like Salix. Even if you don't, come by and say hi sometimes. :)
thenktor
Salix Wizard

Post by thenktor »

Hi SoleSoul!

I hope you'll like Salix, too!

Greetings
Thorsten
burnCDDA (burns audio CDs)
geBIERt (German beer blog)
Akuna
Salix Wizard

Post by Akuna »

Hehe... :D

Hi & welcome!
What really matters is where you are going, not where you come from.
laprjns
Salix Warrior

Post by laprjns »

Hi SoleSoul, good to see you here.
SoleSoul wrote:In the meantime I switched to arch linux because I was bored and I found it to suit me very well.
I was wondering what happen to you. The ZW forum seems to be suffering from a very significant decrease is activity by experienced members. I still stop by and try to help out where i can, but now all my systems boot directly into Salix and I seldom use ZW anymore.
“Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought?"
Shador

Post by Shador »

Hi SoleSoul and welcome to Salix.
laprjns wrote:I was wondering what happen to you. The ZW forum seems to be suffering from a very significant decrease is activity by experienced members. I still stop by and try to help out where i can, but now all my systems boot directly into Salix and I seldom use ZW anymore.
Not only there is a decrease of activity but also one of quality regarding both the distro and the forum. Not to forget the lack of contributors.
I for myself stopped checking the ZW forum except for some Categories. Maybe I'll drop my packages too (not that many and some are outdated already, nobody complained so far). The only thing holding me still back is sg2conf, which I probably should start to maintain independent.