Long time Slacker, new to Salix.

Introduce yourself, create test postings or talk nonsense
m1rr0r5h4d35

Long time Slacker, new to Salix.

Post by m1rr0r5h4d35 »

Hello all. Long time Slackware user, just getting into Salix. I have a few "project boxes" I am working on that I intend to run Salix on. Very happy about finding a Slackware based distro, and with a Fluxbox edition, no less! Two things that I don't think there is enough of in the Linux world these days. At any rate, I like goofing around with old computers, so Salix Fluxbox has been perfect for that. I would like to share some pics of some of them when they are done. Hope you guys enjoy!
ChuangTzu
Donor

Re: Long time Slacker, new to Salix.

Post by ChuangTzu »

m1rr0r5h4d35 wrote:Hello all. Long time Slackware user, just getting into Salix. I have a few "project boxes" I am working on that I intend to run Salix on. Very happy about finding a Slackware based distro, and with a Fluxbox edition, no less! Two things that I don't think there is enough of in the Linux world these days. At any rate, I like goofing around with old computers, so Salix Fluxbox has been perfect for that. I would like to share some pics of some of them when they are done. Hope you guys enjoy!
Welcome to Salix :D