Hello

Introduce yourself, create test postings or talk nonsense
laituri2

Hello

Post by laituri2 »

I don't know if this is the right place, but I'd like to say thanks for creating a great distro. I have been using Salix for 8 months now and I'm very pleased. I had a long history with Windows, not exactly a love affair though, and I'm still double booting. I like the simplicity of Salix, all basic things needed are included. As a former Windows user I'm still clicking my way around instead of using too much command lines. I'm very happy to find out that I don't have to be a computer wizard to enjoy this distro. Thanks everyone for making it possible!
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Hello

Post by gapan »

Hi! Welcome to Salix! Thanks for your kind words?

By the way, why the second forum account?
laituri2

Post by laituri2 »

I lost my password shortly after I registered. So I just decided to make a new one. Feel free to merge them if you want. Sorry for the confusion.
mimosa
Salix Warrior

Post by mimosa »

Welcome! It is good to see you on the forum after so many months. Please don't hesitate to post with any queries or problems, this is a friendly and knowledgeable community. I imagine you have already checked out the Salix Startup Guide (link on homepage).
ChuangTzu
Donor

Post by ChuangTzu »

Hello and Welcome. You'll find that this forum has many knowledgeable and friendly people.