Where is my post of where is my salix? :D

Introduce yourself, create test postings or talk nonsense
crow1908

Where is my post of where is my salix? :D

Post by crow1908 »

Hi!

I posted a thread with the subject "Where is my salix?" tonight. I'm wating for mods. Meanwhile....

I'm from Argentina. I decided to install Salix into an ancient dino PC with a VIA C3 processor, a bad one, I know. Let's see...the install finished after several hours, that was incredible. Then...It didn't start and windows did.

I hope for your help, not here. I'm wating mods. Wish me luck!

Have a nice day!
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Where is my post of where is my salix? :D

Post by gapan »

Hi and welcome!

Sorry, I didn't notice the notifications for approving your posts for a few days. Honestly, I thought that someone else had already taken care of them. :roll: Oops. All right now...
laprjns
Salix Warrior

Post by laprjns »

gapan wrote: 12. May 2022, 21:30 Honestly, I thought that someone else had already taken care of them.
Sorry, I was on business travel and didn't have an opportunity to review any of the notifications.
“Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought?"
crow1908

Post by crow1908 »

laprjns wrote: 14. May 2022, 12:00
gapan wrote: 12. May 2022, 21:30 Honestly, I thought that someone else had already taken care of them.
Sorry, I was on business travel and didn't have an opportunity to review any of the notifications.

Don't worry people! I understood that you were working and I read about the problems with spammers. I ckecked each day...and when I didn't do that you approved. It's Murphy's law :D :lol: