[Fixed] Missing dependency in SBo package xdotool.

You think you have found a bug? Let us know about it.
Papasot
Donor

[Fixed] Missing dependency in SBo package xdotool.

Post by Papasot »

Package xdotool in SBo has a missing dependency. Specifically, the package libxkbcommon (also in SBo) is required in order to compile xdotool. I guess the dependency has to be added in SBoADD, as the original SLACKBUILDS.TXT doesn't mention it. Please fix it, when you have time.
Last edited by Papasot on 9. Nov 2015, 11:40, edited 1 time in total.
A pleasant detail in this forum: several people pick a picture of their pet as their avatar. Who am I to do otherwise? ;-)
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Missing dependency in SBo package xdotool.

Post by gapan »

According to the SBo mailing list, this was fixed yesterday there. So, with the next batch of updates, it will be included in our repo too.
Papasot
Donor

Post by Papasot »

gapan wrote:According to the SBo mailing list, this was fixed yesterday there. So, with the next batch of updates, it will be included in our repo too.
Awaiting for the update to mark it as Solved. By the way, how often Salix repositories synchronize with SBo? And what if a missing dependency is finally fixed there while it is already included in Salix's SBoADD?
A pleasant detail in this forum: several people pick a picture of their pet as their avatar. Who am I to do otherwise? ;-)
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

They synchronize daily. But the SBo repos themselves are only updated at weekends, usually. If a dependency is in both, nothing bad will happen really. The dependency will show up twice, which by all means is exactly the same as showing up once.
Papasot
Donor

Re: [Fixed] Missing dependency in SBo package xdotool.

Post by Papasot »

Confirmed: Indeed, SLACKBUILDS.TXT now mentions libxkbcommon as a dependency for xdotool, after SBo's repositories update. Issue fixed (and it was never a Salix issue).