Missing dependencies in SBo package evince.

You think you have found a bug? Let us know about it.
Papasot
Donor

Missing dependencies in SBo package evince.

Post by Papasot »

SBo package evince has two dependencies not mentioned in SLACKBUILDS.TXT and SBoADD. Specifically, packages gobject-introspection and itstool are both needed to compile evince.

By the way, the two dependencies currently mentioned in SBoADD (gtk+3 and gnome-icon-theme) are already present in SLACKBUILDS.TXT. My guess is that, in the past, those dependencies were missing in SLACKBUILDS.TXT, so they had to be added in SBoADD. This is no longer the case, so I guess they could be removed from SBoADD (although harmless even if not).
A pleasant detail in this forum: several people pick a picture of their pet as their avatar. Who am I to do otherwise? ;-)
mimosa
Salix Warrior

Re: Missing dependencies in SBo package evince.

Post by mimosa »

Those are both packages present in a standard Slackware installation, but not Salix - though of course, they are available from the repositories.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Missing dependencies in SBo package evince.

Post by gapan »

Papasot wrote:SBo package evince has two dependencies not mentioned in SLACKBUILDS.TXT and SBoADD. Specifically, packages gobject-introspection and itstool are both needed to compile evince.
Thanks for the report! I just added those.
Papasot wrote:By the way, the two dependencies currently mentioned in SBoADD (gtk+3 and gnome-icon-theme) are already present in SLACKBUILDS.TXT.
The reason they are in the SLACKBUILDS.TXT is because they are in SBoADD. ;)