New forum rank: Douche bag!

gapan
Salix Wizard

New forum rank: Douche bag!

Post by gapan »

A new user rank has been added today and its title is "Douche bag"! Unfortunately, a few members are already assigned to this rank.

As with almost every other forum out there, we occasionally attract people that somehow seem to believe that since we are providing them with something for free, they are entitled to sign up and behave like complete asses.

Consider being degraded to the rank of Douche bag as a sign that your kind of behavior is not tolerated here. You are actually only a click away from being banned. Continue behaving the same way and you will be.

It also serves as an indication to other users that you are not worthy of their help. It still is every user's decision if they will help you or not if you have a problem.

Rank assignment to "Douche bag" is technically not permanent and the assignment could potentially be retracted. However, that would require a lot of effort and showing honest remorse. Considering what got you that rank, odds are you won't do it.
Atip

Re: New forum rank: Douche bag!

Post by Atip »

He, he, he I like that.....8-)
knome
Donor

Post by knome »

You need to tread carefully gapan. In some circumstances a Douche Bag may be considered a badge of honour and you may be inundated with douchebaggery. :D

Must remember to keep a close eye on my user ranking...
jsalpha2

Post by jsalpha2 »

Where is the list of Douche Bag members? It might be fun to read their posts. :D
rokytnji

Post by rokytnji »

Oh crap. I posted before I read this.

Oh well. I can sit in the hot seat and grin while doing so. :)

"suffers from sense of entitlement" would be a good forum designation I would think.

But us bikers are rude, crude, and tattooed linux users so douche bag fits also.
Where is the list of Douche Bag members? It might be fun to read their posts. :D
Found my 1st one in the systemd thread alpha.