Here's Salix 13.1alpha1 in both 32-bit and 64-bit flavors. Based on Slackware-current, it's released so users can test new features and changes since the last release in the 13.0 series and also for developers to be able to easily install an up-to-date clean system without having to go through installing 13.0 and upgrading that afterwards.
Here's a list of changes since 13.0.2:
* New and improved gtk system tools!
* Better support out of the box for Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other languages. Configuring SCIM is now part of the installer
* Fixed missing mkfs.msdos symlink in the 32-bits version.
* Fixed installation of LILO in manual mode in the installer.
* Hopefully fixed rarely (and randomly) occuring bug with fontconfig getting stuck at the end of installation.
* Fixed false detection of vfat and ntfs with no OS installed as windows partitions.
* Fixed properly identifying scsi hard drives and ram disks during installation.
* Fixed missing fonts that caused some screensavers to crash.
* Improved boot times
* Renamed confusingly named buttons when setting up user accounts.
* New artwork. It still needs some tuning though.
* Added salix-man package that provides a manpage with an overview of admininstration commands for Salix. Run "man salix" for more.
* Brasero replaces xfburn. It seems to work better with most people's hardware.
* Parole replaces Totem
* Viewnior replaces Ristretto
* Added Pitivi non-linear video editor
* Removed splashy, it doesn't work with KMS.
* All packages upgraded to their version in current
This hasn't been thoroughly tested, but it should work with no or minimal problems anyway. But please install and report any problems you might find.
You can download iso images from sourceforge: