Salix Live Xfce 15.0 BETA1

hugok

Re: Salix Live Xfce 15.0 BETA1

Post by hugok »

@djemos I have already made the necessary changes to the Brazilian Portuguese(br) translation of the salix-live installer.
Meantime, I have now noticed that I am no longer able to save the Portuguese(pt) translations. Can you give me permissions again and by the way make me the coordinator of the Portuguese language(pt) also?
Hugo Carvalho
Portuguese translator

https://github.com/hugok79
djemos
Salix Warrior

Post by djemos »

instonusb is written in c and glade gtk+3. Some buttons were stock system buttons. And translation was taken from the system language. So i changed them using my strings for buttons. Look in pot file Quit is there. i checked the Greek translation.

SLI is written in c and glade gtk+2 same problem there. I uploaded the updated pot file. And also checked the Greek po file for Quit. Is there now :-)

Also quick check:
Open pt.po with geany and in line 43 there is

Code: Select all

#: src/instonusb.ui:183
msgid "Quit"
msgstr "Desistir"

#: src/instonusb.ui:199
msgid "_Help"
msgstr "_Ajuda"

#: src/instonusb.ui:207 src/instonusb.ui:847
msgid "About"
msgstr "Acerca"
I hope all are ok now.
djemos
Salix Warrior

Post by djemos »

hugok wrote: 11. Sep 2022, 16:03 @djemos I have already made the necessary changes to the Brazilian Portuguese(br) translation of the salix-live installer.
Meantime, I have now noticed that I am no longer able to save the Portuguese(pt) translations. Can you give me permissions again and by the way make me the coordinator of the Portuguese language(pt) also?
Done :-)
Brazilian Portuguese and Portuguese need one string translation after add " Quit."
Added Brazilian Portuguese for translation also in instonusb and there are 5 strings need translation for Portuguese.
hugok

Post by hugok »

@djemos, Can you also make me coordinator in salix-live-installer for portuguese(pt) translations. You added me as coordinator of Portuguese (Portugal)pt_PT and in that language code there are no translations files, only in the language code Portuguese(pt)
The others are ok.

Translations are done.
Hugo Carvalho
Portuguese translator

djemos
Salix Warrior

Post by djemos »

hugok wrote: 11. Sep 2022, 21:49 @djemos, Can you also make me coordinator in salix-live-installer for portuguese(pt) translations. You added me as coordinator of Portuguese (Portugal)pt_PT and in that language code there are no translations files, only in the language code Portuguese(pt)
The others are ok.

Translations are done.
Sorry, there was Hugo and you are Hugok. OK, added.
I also added your suggestion.
hugok

Post by hugok »

It's ok, I remove the other "Hugo'. All good now.
Thanks @djemos.
Hugo Carvalho
Portuguese translator