Darktable

Here you can post links to your contributed packages.
shanek54
Donor

Darktable

Post by shanek54 »

I have built the latest version of Darktable (1.1.3) for SalixOS 14.0.

Darktable is a RAW photograph developer, providing a large number of editing options.

Binaries, SLKBUILDs, etc are here:

http://www.shanek54.co.uk/salix/packages/

Any comments greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Shane
pnbalaji

Re: Darktable

Post by pnbalaji »

Hi,

I tried installing both 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions of darktable, but the build failed with the following error messages.

Code: Select all

/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c: In function ‘osm_gps_map_image_get_type’:
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c:34:1: error: size of array ‘_GStaticAssertCompileTimeAssertion_0’ is negative
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c:34:1: error: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Werror=int-to-pointer-cast]
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c:34:1: error: size of array ‘_GStaticAssertCompileTimeAssertion_1’ is negative
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c:34:1: error: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Werror=int-to-pointer-cast]
/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/src/external/osm-gps-map/src/osm-gps-map-image.c:34:1: error: size of array ‘_GStaticAssertCompileTimeAssertion_2’ is negative
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[2]: *** [src/external/osm-gps-map/CMakeFiles/osmgpsmap.dir/src/osm-gps-map-image.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/build'
make[1]: *** [src/external/osm-gps-map/CMakeFiles/osmgpsmap.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bneelka/Downloads/darktable/src/darktable-1.1.4/build'
make: *** [all] Error 2
build() failed.

Any clues?

Thanks,
Balaji.
pnbalaji

Post by pnbalaji »

Hi,

I ended up downloading darktable 1.2 version for slackware 13.37 from http://pkgs.org and installed it.

Had some challenges with shared objects, but I was able to resolve them with out much difficulties.

Thanks,
Balaji.
mimosa
Salix Warrior

Post by mimosa »

Balaji, you shouldn't have needed to build it - just download the .txz file for your architecture and install, perhaps with installpkg or spkg.