Libreoffice 6.2.2

Here you can post links to your contributed packages.
djemos
Salix Warrior

Libreoffice 6.2.2

Post by djemos »

Libreoffice 6.2.2 + locale + help packages as well as the Greek spell and dictionary for modern and ancient Greek.

For Slackware or Salix users download packages extract and install them with sudo spkg -i package-name
For Slackel users just update your system using slapt-get/gslapt
Van_Vinkle
Donor

Re: Libreoffice 6.2.2

Post by Van_Vinkle »

Thanks, djemos, for your good work.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Thanks djemos! I'll try it out for a while and see if there are no major issues and we can safely upgrade the version we have in the 14.2 repos.
ChuangTzu
Donor

Post by ChuangTzu »

Nicely done dj, I had been using Willy's slackbuild for this, but now I don't have to. :)
djemos
Salix Warrior

Post by djemos »

ChuangTzu wrote: 4. Apr 2019, 01:29 Nicely done dj, I had been using Willy's slackbuild for this, but now I don't have to. :)
Libreoffice latest release (for technology enthusiast, early adopter or power user) SLKBUILDS and slackbuilds for locale and help packages are here
Libreoffice SLKBUILDS (for enterprise or corporate environment or conservative user) which i named libreoffice-still are here
For greek spell modern and ancient are here (still folder contain SLKBUILDS for enterprise edition)
These are for users who want to have always the latest version of libreoffice and not wait for repos to be updated.