skype-2.1.0.81

Here you can post links to your contributed packages.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: skype-2.1.0.81

Post by gapan »

damNageHack, stop annoying other people. That is not a request. Your last post was deleted.
damNageHack

Post by damNageHack »

It was not my intention to annoy anyone. I only wanted to help. Your comment is Offtopic, and does not interest anybody except me and you, so please remove it also... Please keep being nice, I am trying also to do so.
This is the oppinion of the author, it does not force you to share and is signed automatically.
You are free to keep them all errors for your own. Linux is the best game I ever played.
Akuna
Salix Wizard

Post by Akuna »

Damnagehack, the only reason this is done publicly is because in the past we have many (many, many...) times *in private* asked you as gently & kindly as we could to avoid considering this forum as some sort of private blog where you can just comment on anything you fancy without really bringing much useful items apart from google links & whatnot.

This is not being mean, this is trying to tell you things as clearly & directly as possible so you eventually get the point. This is not a social network like facebook or the like. So please restrain your comments to be as useful & pertinent as possible.

Also if you persist on correcting moderators when they do their job & point things out to you we will have no alternative but to ban you from this forum. Please do not force us to have to go to that extreme as we actually don't think you are such a terrible guy even if terribly annoying at times. ;)
What really matters is where you are going, not where you come from.
thenktor
Salix Wizard

Post by thenktor »

Everything ontopic is said. Topic closed.
burnCDDA (burns audio CDs)
geBIERt (German beer blog)