Can we build ltsp for salix?

If there's software you need and you can't find, make a request for it.
ajaykumar.mysore

Can we build ltsp for salix?

Post by ajaykumar.mysore »

Hi,
Whenever I work on Zenwalk I will find that ltsp is not built in it, And i think I have not found it in Zenwalk..
so what exactly comes to my mind at this time is can we try to build ltsp for salix.?
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Can we build ltsp for salix?

Post by gapan »

ajaykumar.mysore wrote:Whenever I work on Zenwalk I will find that ltsp is not built in it, And i think I have not found it in Zenwalk..
How completely irrelevant and uninteresting.
ajaykumar.mysore wrote:so what exactly comes to my mind at this time is can we try to build ltsp for salix.?
I'm guessing this is a package request, but I have no idea about what. Moving to that forum section and read this please: http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=149
damNageHack

Post by damNageHack »

Google finds about 513.000 entries for keyword "ltsp" :lol: :roll:
This is the oppinion of the author, it does not force you to share and is signed automatically.
You are free to keep them all errors for your own. Linux is the best game I ever played.
ajaykumar.mysore

Request for ltsp in Salix

Post by ajaykumar.mysore »

I would like to request all developers to give attention for this topic,
The linux Terminal Project is one of the most useful application we can find in many other distributions like Ubuntu, etc.,
So here are some of the links I would like to provide:

www.ltsp.org
clauslack

Post by clauslack »

I like LTSP.
I want install a Salix with LTSP for old pc without disk (pentium + 32 ram) connect to Server like a thin client.

Description

The Linux Terminal Server Project adds thin-client support to Linux servers. LTSP is a flexible, cost effective solution that is empowering schools, businesses, and organizations all over the world to easily install and deploy desktop workstations. A growing number of Linux distributions include LTSP out-of-the-box.
http://www.ltsp.org/

Regards