DeVeDe

If there's software you need and you can't find, make a request for it.
thenktor
Salix Wizard

Re: DeVeDe

Post by thenktor »

Creating a current tree now would mean rebuilding our packages for at least 3x times :mrgreen:
burnCDDA (burns audio CDs)
geBIERt (German beer blog)
lmello

Post by lmello »

Shador wrote:The working packages are finally in the 13.1 repo. Just installing devede pulls also it's deps vcdimager and dvdauthor and possibly some others.
Thanks to the small but crucial patch to dvdauthor, devede should be creating properly working menus. I didn't burn a dvd it with the slightly changed and uploaded packages yet.
Using slapt-get or gslapt is still a no-go, as dvdauthor complains about a non-existing GraphicsMagick dependency - spumux is compiled against it and thus DeVeDe doesn't work.

I had to build the packages manually.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

lmello wrote:Using slapt-get or gslapt is still a no-go, as dvdauthor complains about a non-existing GraphicsMagick dependency - spumux is compiled against it and thus DeVeDe doesn't work.

I had to build the packages manually.
I just rebuilt the 32-bit dvdauthor package and uploaded it. The 64-bit package seems to be ok.
caitlyn

Post by caitlyn »

The 64-bit package does work and work well. The only really minor issue is that there is no icon in the Xfce menu after installation.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Probably it's the known issue with xfce not realizing the icon is really there. Use the "rebuild icon cache" tool from the system menu.
caitlyn

Post by caitlyn »

gapan wrote:Probably it's the known issue with xfce not realizing the icon is really there. Use the "rebuild icon cache" tool from the system menu.
That worked. Thanks!
damNageHack

Post by damNageHack »

thenktor wrote:Creating a current tree now would mean rebuilding our packages for at least 3x times :mrgreen:
-> Build Service :?: :?: ;)