Are there any updated 13.37 Roadmaps or TODO lists?

Adys

Re: Are there any updated 13.37 Roadmaps or TODO lists?

Post by Adys »

Thank you for updating the info in that page. Hopefully the TODO list can be moved to "Done" promptly, including not only alpha states / stages of the ISOs but full final stable releases :).

[OT]
@Akuna, when you have an opportunity, please also update the info and links about LILOSetup, as currently it is not clear what's the current state of it. TIA.
[/OT]
Akuna
Salix Wizard

Post by Akuna »

Adys wrote:[OT]
@Akuna, when you have an opportunity, please also update the info and links about LILOSetup, as currently it is not clear what's the current state of it. TIA.
[/OT]
Lilosetup? Can you give me the link to what you think needs to be updated ? Tx.
What really matters is where you are going, not where you come from.
Adys

Post by Adys »

Akuna wrote:Lilosetup? Can you give me the link to what you think needs to be updated ? Tx.
@Akuna, since it is OT here, please see http://www.salixos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3391. Thanks.
Adys

Post by Adys »

@Salix Team,

Akuna has updated the LIVE CD Roadmap page, as I requested in this topic.

The Salix 13.37 LIVE LXDE ISO development in that page is attributed to Christian as the responsible one about it. In the mean time, Salix 13.37 MATE beta1 ISO has been published, and Christian has not posted in this forum for about a year and a half.

So now I am wondering if there is any chance that in fact no one really knows if the 13.37 LIVE LXDE edition is going to be developed at all :?: . I mean, does Christian even know that he is expected to develop 13.37 LIVE LXDE sometime :? ? I'm not being sarcastic; I'm truly asking for a realistic info.

The reason for asking specifically for the 13.37 LIVE LXDE edition is because it would still be the DE that requires lower resources in comparison to the others available as Salix 13.37 ISOs.

TIA.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Adys wrote:So now I am wondering if there is any chance that in fact no one really knows if the 13.37 LIVE LXDE edition is going to be developed at all :?: . I mean, does Christian even know that he is expected to develop 13.37 LIVE LXDE sometime :? ?
Yes. He may not have time to visit the forums often (or at all), but he is around in our jabber room from time to time.
Adys

Post by Adys »

gapan wrote:Yes. He may not have time to visit the forums often (or at all), but he is around in our jabber room from time to time.
OK, but does that mean that Salix LIVE LXDE 13.37 ISO is going to be developed and released sometime in the "near" (relevant) future? I mean, visiting jabber is one thing, but actual developing the edition is a different one.

To be clear, I’m not complaining, and obviously real life is very important. I'm just trying to receive some concrete info.

TIA.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Adys wrote:OK, but does that mean that Salix LIVE LXDE 13.37 ISO is going to be developed and released sometime in the "near" (relevant) future? I mean, visiting jabber is one thing, but actual developing the edition is a different one.
I have already answered that question before.
Adys

Post by Adys »

Thanks.