Salix translation project at Transifex

You want to have Salix in your own language? Help us translating it!
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: Salix translation project at Transifex

Post by gapan »

I can see the "Add a new translation" button here. Are you logged in?
Shador

Post by Shador »

Yes, I am. I can see the button, too, for any other Salix project I checked. It's only missing for ktsuss. Maybe a permission problem?
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Can you try again?
Shador

Post by Shador »

Yes, working fine now.
seacat

Post by seacat »

Thank you. The "add translation button" has appeared again.
knedlyk

Post by knedlyk »

Well, the Ukrainian translation is almost finished. Is there any chance to see the next Salix release in Ukrainian?
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

knedlyk wrote:Well, the Ukrainian translation is almost finished. Is there any chance to see the next Salix release in Ukrainian?
Most of the ukranian translations are already included in the packages present in the current repository. I think only ktsuss and salix-update-notifier haven't been updated, but they will be before 13.1 is released.
knedlyk

Post by knedlyk »

Thanks for the answer, it is promising. Few hours ago I translated ksuss, salix-update-notifier was translated early. I don't have enough time to finish salix-live-startup-guide, but probably I'll do it in a couple of days. So, hope to see Ukrainian in the Salix Live start menu.
Polesz

Post by Polesz »

Transifex problem: depfinder and gtkusersetup file upload fails, an error.

Error: "Given file does not have a revision. The admins have been notified to take a closer look at it. Details from the VCS backend: ''/var/lib/transifex/scratchdir/sources/svn/salixtools-gtk.gtkusersetup/locale' is not a working copy Can't open file '/var/lib/transifex/scratchdir/sources/svn/salixtools-gtk.gtkusersetup/locale/.svn/entries': No such file or directory''
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

Polesz wrote:Transifex problem: depfinder and gtkusersetup file upload fails, an error.

Error: "Given file does not have a revision. The admins have been notified to take a closer look at it. Details from the VCS backend: ''/var/lib/transifex/scratchdir/sources/svn/salixtools-gtk.gtkusersetup/locale' is not a working copy Can't open file '/var/lib/transifex/scratchdir/sources/svn/salixtools-gtk.gtkusersetup/locale/.svn/entries': No such file or directory''
Could this be temporary? Transifex has some hickups sometimes. I will report it to them though.