Gslapt

You have a problem with Salix? Post here and we'll do what we can to help.
autogestion

Gslapt

Post by autogestion »

¡Hola!

No sé si el problema está en gslapt o en mí por los hábitos adquiridos al usar hasta hace poco tiempo Synaptic. Pero me resulta arriesgado desintaslar algún paquete y ya he tenido dos desastres.
Con Salix 13.0 seguí los consejos de esta página
http://www.salixos.org/wiki/index.php/H ... g_packages y me desinstaló innumerables aplicaciones, librerías y xfce con lo que no me quedó más remedió que instalar de nuevo el sistema al completo.
Con Salix 13.1 tengo un problema con la impresora y desintalé todo lo relacionado con cups y hplip y con ellos se fueron otra vez innumerables paquetes que no pretendía desinstalar y el sistema al garete, vuelta a instalarlo de nuevo.
Lo que sigue no es tan grave, pero ejemplifica a pequeña escala el problema. Al desinstalar Gimp se desinstala también Gutenprint, Simple-Scan, Hplip y Decibel-audio-player.

¡Saludos!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

I do not know if the problem is in gslapt or in me by the frocks purchased when using until does little time Synaptic. But results me risked uninstall some package and already have had two disasters.
With Salix 13.0 followed the councils of this page
http://www.salixos.org/wiki/index.php/H ... g_packages And uninstall countless applications, libs and xfce with what did not remain me more remedy that install again the system to the complete.
With Salix 13.1 have a problem with the printer and uninstall all the related with cups and hplip and with them went again countless packages that did not pretend uninstall and the system goes wrong, turn to install it again.
What follows is not so serious, but exemplify in a small way the problem. To the uninstall Gimp uninstall also Gutenprint, Simple-Scan, Hplip and Decibel-audio-player.

Compliments!
4-stroke

Re: Gslapt

Post by 4-stroke »

Google makes a bit more sense...

Code: Select all

Hello!

I do not know if the problem is gslapt or me by the habits acquired by using Synaptic until recently. But it is risky desintaslar me a package and I've had two disasters.
With 13.0 Salix followed the advice of this page
http://www.salixos.org/wiki/index.php/H ... g_packages and I uninstalled many applications, libraries and xfce with what I had no choice but to reinstall the entire system.
With Salix 13.01 I have a problem with the printer and uninstalling everything related to hplip and cups and they were again many packages that do not uninstall and the system aimed to hell, back to reinstall it.
What follows is not so bad, but small-scale exemplifies the problem. When you uninstall uninstall Gimp also Gutenprint, Simple-Scan, and hplip-audio-player Decibel.

Greetings!
Yes, if you use gslapt it removes the dependecies too. I don't know if there's a setting to avoid that.
Maybe you should try to remove the packages you don't need with removepkg or pkgtool instead.
gapan
Salix Wizard

Post by gapan »

4-stroke wrote:Yes, if you use gslapt it removes the dependecies too. I don't know if there's a setting to avoid that.
There isn't.
4-stroke wrote:Maybe you should try to remove the packages you don't need with removepkg or pkgtool instead.
Exactly.
autogestion

Post by autogestion »

¡Gracias!

La solución es bien sencilla, ojalá la de la impresora también lo sea.

¡Saludos!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

The solution is very simple, may be the one of the printer also was it.

Greetings

Translated by opentrad