mupdf is buggy, fix and upgrade available

You think you have found a bug? Let us know about it.
Papasot
Donor

mupdf is buggy, fix and upgrade available

Post by Papasot »

mupdf is a very nice PDF viewer/toolkit. It may not have bells and whistles, but it has more functionality than atril (or even worse evince), plus it is fast and lightweight. mupdf is included in Salix repositories but it is buggy and won't work. I have sent a ticket in SourceForge, where I explain what's the problem, and discuss various ways to be fix it. In my opinion the best way to fix it is to just replace the package in Salix repos with the one I have built and it works, plus it is the latest version.

Disclaimer: I don't care much about packager credits, Feel free to modify the SLKBUILD and rebuild with the -salix15 suffix instead, if that's more appropriate.
A pleasant detail in this forum: several people pick a picture of their pet as their avatar. Who am I to do otherwise? ;-)
gapan
Salix Wizard

Re: mupdf is buggy, fix and upgrade available

Post by gapan »

It's already up! Thanks Papasot! ;)
Papasot
Donor

Re: mupdf is buggy, fix and upgrade available

Post by Papasot »

Yes it's up and repositories are updated. Thank you George (also for correcting the mimetype thing)!
That was quick.
A pleasant detail in this forum: several people pick a picture of their pet as their avatar. Who am I to do otherwise? ;-)