Install Salix is a pleasure

Introduce yourself, create test postings or talk nonsense
autogestion

Install Salix is a pleasure

Post by autogestion »

Uno de los placeres que me proporciona el software libre mayor incluso que usarlo es instalarlo en las computadoras de otras personas. Desde que recientemente llegué a la conclusión de que Slackware era mi preferida e instalé Salix en mi ordenador, estaba deseando que llegase el momento de instalarselo a otro. Por fin esto sucedió hace un par de días y fue un verdadero placer que ojalá se repita a menudo, todo fue suave como una seda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the pleasures that provides me the free software main even that use it is to install it in the pc of other people. Since recently arrived to the conclusion that Slackware was my preferred and installed Salix in my computer, was wishing that it arrived the moment of install to another. At last this happen does a pair of days and was a true pleasure that wish repeat often, all was soft like a silk.

Translated by opentrad
SalmonEater

Re: Install Salix is a pleasure

Post by SalmonEater »

"One of the pleasures that provides me the free software main even that use it is to install it in the pc of other people. Since recently arrived to the conclusion that Slackware was my preferred and installed Salix in my computer, was wishing that it arrived the moment of install to another. At last this happen does a pair of days and was a true pleasure that wish repeat often, all was soft like a silk."

Translated by opentrad[/quote]

I do not know what opentrad is, but suspect it is an automated translation software package. As such (if this is what it is), it doesn't do the person justice! This is my humble translation of what was written by autogestion:

"One of the major pleasures that free software provides me is installing it on other peoples' computers.
Just recently, I came to the conclusion that Slackware is my preference and installed Salix on my (own)
PC, looking forward to the moment to arrive when I could install it on another. At last, this (happened)
two days ago and it was a true pleasure that, God willing, will repeat itself often; all went smooth as silk."

I'm not a linguist, having only a university minor in Spanish and having lived in TX and NM for ten years, but
a machine cannot do a language of the heart like Spanish (English being one of the mind) true justice. Another language, like music can do, opens the soul a little more.

(I had to say something!)
" . . . only when the last fish is caught will these people realize they cannot eat money." -- Cree proverb
Duncan_Idaho

Post by Duncan_Idaho »

since I speak both english and spanish, I have to say that you did a pretty good translation SalmonEater :geek:
thenktor
Salix Wizard

Post by thenktor »

Thanks for kind words and the translating ;)
burnCDDA (burns audio CDs)
geBIERt (German beer blog)